Saturday, October 2, 2010

How Can You Find Shiny Pokemon In Heart Gold

Musica

I just woke up from my Iberian yoga session, the sun had almost gone and I I have wanted to analyze. Yes, you see things, you have to pee on another drink ... I analyze!
And today I would like to discuss something that happened to me before I fell asleep and I suddenly esque teleported musically India. Without having the window open or anything like that has stopped a car under the window of my house with the music at top volume (and I thought that he would only to the product and not English!) Now is, there are fruit Copy to foreigners, and even more! Indians! Respecting

course every musical taste and as criticize those who think they are alone in the world, I found it funny that now we can only classify the "homo bakalerus" as intoxicating sound, now we also have to " bakalerus extrangerus hummus. " This is a step (or rather, back) for humanity. The UN will be glad that people coming from other countries learn our customs so quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment