Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fotos De Luvas De Boxe Tattoo Luvas De Boxe?

Viva Unborn Chi-chi-chi-le-le-le! Viva Chile! Flashing

I have a heart full of joy Chile, its people, its temple, its mine, for this beautiful finish. Therefore, I present this poem I wrote today, keeping pace with the news of the successful rescue of these 33 miners.




BEYOND IN COPIAPĂ“

"I came from northern Chile desert
copper and stone, silence (. ..)
Cordilleras (Pablo Neruda)

I remember a poem
talking to other geographies,
of desert mining
Copiapo and its inhabitants.
I remember a speech he struggled
because dignify life,
to work out something decent,
lived outside the verb,
that being there made sense.

I remember Neruda
with his gravelly voice and full
with his magic as dervish
talking to miners,
by reading his odes stormy
mining tempting their vocations.

And yesterday I saw, front,
life that was worthy
hoping to leave the tomb
to the same Copiapo mining,
and instead of tears
my mind reciting poems
with the joy invasive
I dictated the same tired voice,
the same voice that told me
the existence of a Chile
more than Santiago wanted,
closer to the forge,
forest closer to the cold,
more attached to the extreme desert.

Today I write compulsive
to celebrate, to my way
how life has been claimed
there in the mines of copper,
there in the south contradictory
in that space beyond the world
forgotten today.

Thank you Lord ...
by thousands of hardened
graves makers mineral
fund to rescue
to those thirty-three hearts broken
hope that today ...
bloom to life.

OHCNARF
13/X/2010




"As the tree Life
---------------------------------------- ------------------


PD: A hug and greet all my fellow poets, Rosy Marin , there in that James wanted, at that Rosa Chilensis that has accompanied me silently throughout this journey poet. I'm glad her heart, and through it all Chileans, especially those of this trance, and a hug "cyber" for themselves and their families.

From Colombia to Chile, with love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment