Thursday, October 14, 2010

Faith Evans With Blonde Hair

Thanks

fevers plague my mind as a strong tide in the middle of the ocean. The waves go from side to side hitting the walls as possible and my imagination takes off in his sleep. Do not look nice, others if, it did not stop that ... dreams that might someday be fulfilled or not, but they seem so real ...
hear voices around me, but as if in a bubble I can not saying anything with them, I hear oh yes, I understand you and understand your concern, do not worry, I will soon return, for you, for the I started living by it.

He, the magma that keeps my heart warm, it does occasionally beat and pump up the pace of a nice children's song, a song which children play and laugh as the hours go by becoming company, enjoying the gift life has given them.
I could say it's a similar feeling here yet, lying on this cold bed not knowing if Odin will give me another day, I feel so close, I take the hand and leads her to his chest as if that might solve some . "It resolved

..- I think to myself and plus I can not esque if my lips do not meet the orders of my head ... it calms me ... thanks ..

say .. Thank you for that first greeting that first start that marked a before and after in my life, my arrows do not fly through the air and just as before, now I dance among the trees the same way if I follow you .. thanks for being a my side even when so far, thank you for continuing to be so bad here yet and especially thanks for not disappear.



Thanks ... is all I would say now and get porfin effort .. after long struggling with my own instincts to move the lips.

"Thanks ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment