Saturday, October 9, 2010

Where Canherpes Appear On The Body



"Nothing you say"
------------------------------ -------------


Today came with a single poem, for your eyes only.

"dream with me?"
-------------------------------------------



FLASH

"Paloma brava your name,
timid on my shoulder"
Octavio Paz

Your essence, today
pale light,
follows
walks through my hands
a say in whispers
a stormy night.

Your image, languidly
shed
on the trail of goodbye
liquid explodes and loses
while others eyes,
perhaps add
roads that never was.

be uncertain Your
only flashing, flickering
,
as a pale
night the stars of silence.

blurred and you lose you
as my sighs
when you sleep,
nochemente,
no return on your shoulder.



"I break in a thousand ways"
---------------- ---------------------------



PS , 1) Thanks Clara Schoenborn by your words, it might be nice to live in Cali today to earn it
2) Today I come with very large IMAGES, if you want to see the size, repeat, you just give 'Ctrl' + 'Click', and it



"You"
-------------------- -----------------------




is only because there is still
hecheiyhmadu

0 comments:

Post a Comment