Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ski Patrol Movie Filmed

A lover of dreams (Sherrilyn Kenyon)

friends!


The truth that had long been looking at my shelves and reread some book wondering if those who had because there was not anything that interested me for many laps to give him my library of siempre.Despues a long time and after leaving Northumbria on one side, reading the review of this book and from the recommendations of a friend, I I willing to start reading me this book and others to follow if I like.
If you like supernatural theme, this is your reading I think.


Synopsis: The strange curse on Julian of Macedonia 2,000 years ago has been sentenced to spend eternity trapped in a book until a woman claiming to satisfy their desires. Sex slave, as after all, Julian has had ample time to hone their skills and is able to fulfill the secret fantasies of every woman to give you unimaginable pleasure.









Later I will be saying if I like it: P

Irewen
Thanks! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment