Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mera Naam Joker Picnic Scene

letter to a brother today

Kjær bror:


Be that might surprise someone send a letter in this way, I miss receive it?


In my world, things are going well, my feet touch the ground and nothing has moved on site, everything remains the same except for some changes, although not proven and has never been given to show my feelings here among these letters so quiet I can confess.


know? the sound of rain helps me think, rings in small tears on the glass and I fear that cross this thin protection that protects me and splashed me as we woke small. And so many memories makes little revived, look back and remember everything that I could not live, all I would have liked and avoided what would have to go back.



I can not write, so many things on his mind was never good, but still I can not help waking up at night and imagine that show up at the door or das steps outside the room watching over me, my guardian, my protector and my guide, who sat next to Odin detailed look at everything I do and be proud of the road I have traveled though sometimes not doing the right thing and you'll understand what I mean.


I have no more to tell you that you do not know, mentally you do not already have a day job, but I tell you how healthy the urge to meet again some day with you, my soul mate , never better, you went to a part of me and you know what I mean.


My words end for the time being here, sitting in this cool leather chair I remember you in every passing second, because although sometimes curse you are my brother and I love you it.


Sincerely, your warrior.


Sarian.





0 comments:

Post a Comment