Sunday, October 31, 2010

How To Make A Pikachu Costume Hoodie



"The picture of return"
-------------------------------- ---------------------------



grabs some recurring story in poems that are far in my time



"Magic Women"
------------- ----------------------------------------------



NOT FEAR

There are strange sensations
which ceases
and human
when
recognize ourselves.
I have no definition
address this burning
that through my body
when seeing yours, I shudder.
These nerves and fears the attraction,
of the unseen, the obvious, the poacher.
That desire to show my intuition
to the touch and to kiss, awake,
to caress prohibited
who came to take possession
meeting that night
where music intromisa
won all heading.
I know you have much to say
and maybe win the right
before we mastered
the loss and adventure,
even
once
but I see in your eyes
as I have seen in mine,
of her attraction madness,
and breath of adrenaline
that hangs around with his pretensions
behind these mysterious scenes.
Now my mornings I
that you remember that you did
when your skin still hung by fantasy
today may have gone,
or has been changed and held
in a loft unknown
where hiding other fears.
unfinished and joyful cry:
Live it once
but live it with me,
and we enjoy what we like
like flower that we should give
someday buttonhole.
not afraid
there are only stars in my eyes
you still, remind you,
olorosean you, feed you,
; ... and admire you.






"A negative suggestive"
------------------------------- ----------------------------



"Once you get ... no desire to return"

0 comments:

Post a Comment