Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Clipart 25 Anniversary

drops at night

"Waiting?"
-------------------------------------

I've been a little out of BLOG for reasons of celebrations and other personal matters, but precisely for that reason, today I share with you a poem I wrote because these nights of uninterrupted cycles of rain and drizzle, rain and drizzle, rain and drizzle.

  "Espejo"
------------------------------------- 












DROPS IN THE NIGHT

Last night
drew drops
silences
in my forgetfulness
and presence
in my memories

Last night
is created
just sounds
of liquidity
music
gushing
beyond thunder

Last night
was a cry
that was not mine
on my tile roof
sounded like weariness
since that time ...
that were


------------------------------------------


"Smiling"
-------------------------------------
Greetings to those who come to this poetic my , most recently, which goes for nothing, because it forces me to let her leave, because it is in air move my fingers to write.



"Scrable?"
-------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment