Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Scanner Isn't Initialized

I speak today my color compositions

As a something different, I want to populate their eyes the color of my songs first and then read the letters that each one of them I made them improvicé .

------------------------------------ ------------






That today are images
a woman
of thunder
and dreams that compose
who swirl
curiosity in his eyes

------- -----------------------------------------



What are aqueous flare
a delicacy lip
who accompany their arrival
to this place of verses

--------------------- ---------------------------


That a huge deployment
this modernity of vertigo
speed and adrenaline
illuminates the path we
to its presence

------------------------------------------ ------

Greetings pleasing to all the friends here are passed, those who know and those who have not



0 comments:

Post a Comment