Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chicken Farm Sample Business Plan

Today was ...

Today was one of those days when you would lose time drying leaves between the pages of a book that never end to read, in which the sheets of my bed by small moments become my best friends, holding and understanding but not say anything clear, as no one would do. Today would be one of those days ...

But everything changed a few months ago, or a book or a sheet, even the weakness of spending the day in bed calibrating and planning an agenda that would not meet ever. My body, mind, soul ... and especially and most importantly, heart, a murmur rose up as a paper or plastic bag in a day of blizzard.

What is life but a passage of emotions and feelings that come to us as we least expect it?

This happened to me, the least expected. And if anything I am sure is that the cup I decided to wet her lips and taste the wine he had inside, the cup is needed to guide my steps in an uncertain path that now seemed to flourish, passing the stones and tangles.

is all I want, I know that means happiness ... I want what I do, as I do, why they do and with whom. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment