Friday, January 14, 2011

Things To Write On A Cd



"Velo"
--------------------------------------------- -


From that time when chasing rhymes and they chased me for me, maybe walk estuaries known and "platitudes " overreacted maybe coming to the next function ...


Moreover, I do not know why the public, but it gave me. Apologize for this and many others, and of benign are you with me.



"Wait"
---------------------------- ------------------




JUST DREAMS

From the dream I invented
have you forgotten forms
orchestral music listening
in the distance announced
how close am
to wake without you're
a bit more than that sort
won the way we
beyond ... of knowing we
strangely pricked

repeated dreams in color
a mystical and elusive palette
to paint pictures of sweat
tears and emotions touches
dreams. .. that dreams are
chased around my affections
from this altar that verses
with magic I've built
as a unforgettable
which only you have known

"machinery?"
-------------------------------------------- -


back to my weekly poem, at least. Greetings major who pass through this BLOG, but especially Maria José ("Water Color ") for posting (without my knowledge) a review of my work as a writer: http://aguadecolores.blogspot.com/2011/01/al-otro-lado-del-mar.html . A hug for her.


"Tones of Nature"
------ ----------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment