Saturday, January 8, 2011

Funny Rhymes For 21st Birthday

After only dream holiday ...

2011, year of hope in a mature happy: the fifty-five, perhaps cabalistic number, the boundary of the break, changing or upgrading point to demonstrate the fruitfulness of life, of my life.

I take the pulse of the facts and this is the sign: a long rainy season and, with more than two million homeless across the geography of Colombia, a climate that exposes the shortcomings of our economic system, a climate that was causing the middle class did not travel as flocks in your holiday season into the sea Caribbean. Some lucky like me, we were able to meet those incredible rituals: the presence of repeated colorfully sunsets in my memory, and ocher red soles on intense blue and magenta tones to almost black and a blue canvas sky dombo touched by magic daily painters whose hands must be born that splendor, my silhouettes of palm trees swaying to the rhythm of the winds and the drums Caribs, the general merriment of Christmas at Mom's side of the old, this woman full of losses that from his eyes and sick to fight their way through life not it just struck me that welcomed us every time we were there, with all the hospitality he can bring a mother, who loved to be beautiful and I love with all my being, from the single act of being there to tell him loudly and show it at every moment.


Sunset Rodadero (1) ----------------------------------------------
------------------

Perhaps
small joys and sharings were that sample towards life: sharing a red (black coffee in terms Colombians), fetching and carrying water to wash a patio or watering a garden or simply enter the clothing to keep the rain spoil the work, a nap sleep together all at any time, laugh at any occurrence, seen from a sheltered terrace over the river inclement rain water in a city that has no sewer for these purposes, hold (buy from) the food resplendent of Christmas . In short, these and other simple facts about a month filled my life, showing me the valuable side of living, especially the week that my mother was hospitalized with pneumonia, away from the hustle and din of words and ideas and these facts, such as competitiveness, delivery, sale, payment, prepayment, banks, organization, regulations and laws, restrictions, schedules, appointments, meetings, chaotic order, trade secret, roles, dehumanization, etc.., some who believe what I am when I develop the workforce. A world of contrasts to assess what is going on living.


Sunset Rodadero (2)
------- -------------------------------------------------- -------

There was room for the lyrics but still wanted to give mine to break, perhaps to come to birth new ones and they chose those voices repeated lately I discovered in my poems, for I did not write it ... but I have read. I went to a series of essays on the Marquis de Sade to Jorge Gaitán Durán (Colombian writer), a Colombian gem of someone with a pen mayest (adjective taken giant eloquence Neruda) William Ospina in spectacular way of looking at the Libertador (Bolivar Seeking ") with multiple estudira-optics for almost aloud facets and voices of our Liberator, with its afugias and human ways of acting, from their anxieties, fears, joys and sorrows, his passion for freedom. There were also field the novel, this one yes at a slow pace, one that does not finish it yet because I resent that can come to an end, and that time, lengthen the time to make the experience more, I mean "She who had everything "Angela Becerra. On this Colombian author may come to tell you something in the future, because his way of telling me" taken from the nose and leads me to herd, especially to walk his fiction step by step an adventure not know why I think it has a dose of self-portrait or autobiography. These days I have taken over the course of that history to fuel my joy to witness a first row of letters milmente older than me.


Panoramic north end of the Rodadero
------------ -------------------------------------------------- -

A small illustration of this murmur that my eyes were present in the images as you develop this post, all taken by us in Santa Marta, Colombia , beautiful bay that comes to me with thousands of tones as in that song that says "the nose that looks jealous, arrogant colossus to the sea."




Santa Marta Bay
---------------------------------------------- ------------------


Each step of the minutes at the edge of Caribbean this, I wanted to make them aware of the blessing of God to give me this as a reward perhaps for the work done or simply have been walking the side of love to all, work, family, Friends in my blog, my poetry, to life itself, family, sun, rain, finally ... a walk grateful for what I have and am. All this I know that has fed with different shades each of my tasks and roles or roles. It was a vacation, "long" (worth the quotes) but in time, equal to those of all ages, just in the obvious way to re-direct and mindful every minute and every act of redemption was to rid of your tired body and mind free of volcanic rush to go step by step on this road of appeasement physical, mental, psychic and spiritual that has nurtured perhaps be writing these lines today.



Buritaca river mouth in the sea
-------------------------------- --------------------------------


Falls of Valencia Creek near the park Tairona
------------------------------------- ---------------------------



I see results and on the restart of work: work days and nights, normal holidays, my attitude toward the tangle traffic everywhere, the accounts of all orders payable to cover financial obligations, to continue this work to guide family, that family that amazes me more each time not only for being my reason to live but because it is becoming more beautiful, more mature, more understanding, more diligent, more organized, but especially-great- gain closer.



Sunset Rodadero (3)
----------- -------------------------------------------------- ---


then I come friends, to resume duty with the conviction that take advantage of every second is the key to happiness , one that is not their own and others but which have multiple forms depending on what each one means.

for now friends, I invite you to visit in the future because I think it will come new and beautiful lyrics that are not born but I know that I have in me to sprout some day .



islet View Rodadero
---------------------- ------------------------------------------

PD: I received a huge gift from Gijón, Spain, on behalf of my friend Maria José ( http://aguadecolores.blogspot.com ) of his magical hands to my be honored poet and hangs on the side wall from where I work to write in my PC, to be my company, a poem of mine done on a cloth and cross stitch embroidery ... Is not it great honor? It is a poem of mine called " Salvador, one who was born almost nine (9) years and that I gave in February 2010 posting in this blog ( http://poesia-letras.blogspot .com/2010/02/salvador.html ). It remains for me to thank publicly my deep joy and my delight with this tribute of admiration, I do not know whether it is appropriate to call it that, as It immortalizes from his magical hands my poem.

Maria José Thanks and God bless you every day, because that is cheerful and unselfish you give, give and give ... will be your salvation and have its rewards ... Below illustrate the fact with this picture.


gift from my friend Maria José

Note: To view the large Images should only place you cursor over it and give the Ctrl + Click the right mouse button


Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment