Saturday, January 22, 2011

Poplar Wood Kitchen Cabinets

Paper Heart Confession Time

"Double room"
- ------------------------------------------



CONFESSION TIME

I have a wait eloquent
between my recent amazement.
drops crash onto the roof
and I hear this silence and tear
on glass and on time.

perpetual air disbands
and deafening roar of heaven.
evening is full of mysteries,
one in which I stand alone ...
alone and surrounded by accents.

My being suddenly invokes a
howl from blood
it gallops unbridled in my mouth
and only stops to say no say
of everything that throng
the edge of delirium and wait.
is a cry not forge
or becomes mists of oblivion.

which I confess I always feel
but (in the parentheses)
becomes evident / that is an exact
this silent voices tell me to
all you thirsty habit
is nothing more than a bird
twittering and calls from my absent:
a red mouth / to a dark waist
to eyes brunos / a caldas hands
a whisper in the middle the delight
a road barely muster
be the depositary of the above,
and cadences that spot between
has been amassed within
and makes me feel the rain
as a fierce storm.

Because ...
the sky is still blue,
drops laden clouds
remain carriers of life,
and trees and winds ... friends
just that sometimes,
from this contradiction that I am,
see everything from the shy side,
and nothing
no further ...
a beneficent storm
on my balsa human condition
and my smile
that recovers lost faith
and just let it go ...
a transitional despair.



"You come into flower"
------------------- -------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment