Sunday, January 30, 2011

Anything New From Milena Velba

All end has a beginning ... Proverbs


was only a child, a child wanting to play and have fun when the hot irons and whips my back beat nine-tails , leaving marks that would accompany me all life, could speak of birthmarks. The death of innocence and the beginning of a learning stage in world crude Berserker.
sensed that could be a good fighter, my seizures, my actions, all together for that red hair was hidden by the blood of butchered bodies with my own teeth and nails.

"Feel the pain, brat! Feel the wrath, no longer a small farming! - Shouted as bruised back is beginning to form. That life was far from idealized, of the meadows and the group of children. The morning began with the preparation of the coat and garnish The Drakkar with their war paint. After the meal began training under the burning sun of summer. Completely naked showed me to the other people my age and equipped only with a sword battle I did the rest.

-were never anything in life, fight a woman! Stop mourn as a brat! - The screams were happening on the floor while my anger grew and the view I had of blood. "Death" was all I thought at that time, I rushed with skill on the target and did lunges left and right, always marking continuous arches that would cut diagonally to anyone. We can say that more than one head was cut off there and some young never saw a real war.

At night I returned to my room, curled up by the hatred that had accumulated during the day, I tied to the bars with rope to burn my wrists and I placed a gag soaked with beer mixed Ergot. Poured down my corners while my jaw remained depressed and my eye rolling, helping it to ingest it mixing with my body. And again
lashes without notice pain to have the body invaded by hatred let me leave the back made a complete map.

peace at last .. I removed the gag and let me fuck while searching, in what could be a good place to lie down.

"Revenge" those words were of great significance for someone so young and despite his condition, could someday be fulfilled, one would expect the time it took.

"Someday you .. I swear I'll kill you all ... I'll kill

0 comments:

Post a Comment