Monday, January 17, 2011

Marylyn Sakova Hardcore



Those who read me often, know my passion for white, but sometimes I see pictures of rooms and decorations that I love and love me just for his colorido.Así I thought to spend some entries color, the truth is that I am passionate about the booklets of Pantone, those who carry painters and decorators, see all that color palette and think how they can coordinate with each other, if I like.


A passageway or hall full of light, you know that this color gives vitality.
When the walls are painted yellow , the room takes on a clarity and joy. The combination with the wooden roof is great.


set the color yellow in the kitchen is ideal because it helps digestion and specifically ordenado.perfecto thinking combined with black and white.



in a clear tone and combined with blue gives us a warm and relaxing.


Kitchen, combined with green with yellow , hu I do not see never combined, but the result is fresh and fun.
photo via: cottageliving
and my favorite, just a touch of pink and yellow on the carpet and we have the ideal room and is very stimulating for children.
thrifly & chic photo via

0 comments:

Post a Comment