Saturday, February 19, 2011

How To Beat Professor Chaos Tokugawa

words

"Polychrome 24"
---- ---------------------------------------------


Today one of those poems of dreams product



"Our Streets"
----------------------------------- --------------




WORDS AWAY

copulate words
but with the wind
The last song of the world
spreads throughout the city
Everything has a simulated presence
fevers and crowded streets
of closed-door knockers and
Despite the incessant rain
and mutinous words
between sketches and upset
... follow me with your voice coming
after thunder and silence

Straits and slots / bays and estuaries
Rocks / mountains and valleys are
length of your absences
that can not shorten my words

Everything is so ...
markings of a peace that no
scream my bay and my streams:
" back to your geography
I ... I will return to mine! "



-----------------------------------

"That ship far"
------------------------------- ------------------


Thanks to all people, to get to this area of \u200b\u200bmy lyrics, have made it possible to continue leaving them to live ...



"Two in a"
---------------- ---------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment