Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gallbladder Attacks And Pregnancy

Where? While this was only

This is my post number 500 ...

Who would have thought way back in 2007 when I began exposing my first letters in furs rather fearful? I do not think I ... but ... go round and I believe more and more in what I do, in what I say and how I say ...

conquest is a small I share with you my regular visitors, thanks for letting me dream and reach this instance



"Fair balance"
--------- -------------------------------------------


Now, a poem ... more of my recent entries in my notebooks, one that emerged in a few seconds, those who occasionally stops in to the hustle keep ...

only to introduce them to what's coming:


fine perfumes come in small presentations


"Wait"
---------------------------- ------------------------





WHERE ...?

Always
that other body
fertile land
where the seed broke
Always
that other
Where arrears?
Where cry?
Where does it begin?
Where does it end?





"Tired of dancing?"
-------------------------------------------- --------

0 comments:

Post a Comment