Friday, February 4, 2011

Harry And Kumar Bottomless Party



"colorful tropical"
------------ ----------------------------------------


ONLY AND NOT EVEN

Some dwarfed his lyrics
rapture took the edge
They made gestures and frowned
I watched ... without seeing
Everything was nervous and hiss
pencils and erasers in silence
The weather was as a detainee
only a few signs out
and my voice I cried without sound
brewing letters letters and e
as a flurry of punches
while my eyes circled
fixed all the lines
and scribbling my soul dictated
; each of my fingers
Behind ... chest galloping
a desire / a quadrille
great flutter
a crack of insomnia
grab a passion for
and have it ...
lyrics
although
if only




"Flash"
------------ ----------------------------------------




While some filling lines,
are scribbled love in poems ...
and The Bard ... longed and longed.



"Layers?"
------------------------------------------ ----------

0 comments:

Post a Comment