Friday, February 25, 2011

The Big Bang Theory Cake Ideas

away

"Rictus"
------------- ------------------------------



Pictures and my poems ... they are born through irrigated with visits ...

This type of poetry has little place me because it is the type they call "urban poetry " and is uncovering what we are ... in this violent city not leave me many times and on some occasions because I can not write more .

's like a relief valve ... are exorcism that I make my environment, this school is a daily news in ... and I repeat, on which I full write .

The remains of this unfortunate time when we were the center of the world drug propaganda is still alive and creating (or being the base) of almost all pests that plague us.



Luz y Fer "
----------- --------------------------------




WHIRLPOOL


metal Brisa
intonations
fustigantes
Watcher lost
without warnings or omens
Large pace of silence
heard from below
I poke my figure
noise window
and fury natureza
curling
while I wait
tear fatal
of luck
be true
a few steps
where no dependence
turn the gamble
death tour
no matter
if other
or mine



"Miracle"
-------------------------------------------




images may help me translate this boredom ...

Perhaps this is why the public in this red ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment