Sunday, March 6, 2011

St Dalfour Cream Dubai

these days ... Whirlwind

"His memory today ... has come to me"
------------------- -----------------------------------

Just to once again tell you about the joy of writing, say, to see, to get a POEM. this much I can say about Sunday night's poetry, you already know, I feel. That enigmatic spirit is within me, I live, treasures to me and for me my most beautiful facets ... and believe me that attraction to be more and more of beauty in words ... those who avidly read, those who warmly repeat out loud when I'm with my loneliness and from which springs that wonderful glow that makes my admiration is growing either important for my learning, is the incentive in the words and define ... what I think is for me.

I have come to build my own way of believing what poetry is, just not I say ... yet.

Perhaps because the feeling was that I wrote this that I present below.




"Like a flower? "

---------------------------------------------- --------





IN THESE DAYS ...

I derived by nights and goodbyes ...
like a shadow before arriving on
feeling the world turned off their sails
for those who leave / to who left it

I
struggled with beautiful voices
voices of bluster and contempt
elusive dreams of meeting with
with steps and paths to some temple
; of these verses made me

I mimicked my word in the laburo
without gods that no time and no reason
that live in a present without miracles

I reached some limits of being
almost believing in the future joys
-sometimes echoing the time-
more - O heavens! - leave between notebooks
spells that rumor reached me
the sound of voices that never ceases

Maybe it ...
well hidden full of joy I shed
at each step by this time
this remake / east enjoy this shell untimely
to feel that despite what I say
... I'm alive ... I'm alive
which grilled / slip / default
celebration / pink / full moon / affection ...
and I support it ... / I support
I created rhymes / I redeem



" " Hidden behind many flowers? "
-------------------------------- ---------------------------------





Thanks to the huge number of people who pass through here , never expected it, let me invite you to visit them, which fills me with more sense having this BLOG ... With the simplest of all words, but full of my heart: THANKS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment