Friday, March 18, 2011

Is It Ok To Wax And Use Tanning Beds

Doze

One of my recent vintage

"Woman 1"
----- ------------------------------------------


Doze

"time is reduced,
to slight movements in the dark ..."
Carlos Luis Ortiz

there that night ...
over time is enlarged
to traces of forgotten truths and
to excesses and Council not to give
to memories and fears
to mild presences that are not
to empty slogans and
to
parallel world
the ticking ominously repeated
to drop that continues
the wind whisper in his ear
while I ...
sink my insomnia
in despair
an area where I live
and where I almost died




"Woman 2"
--------- --------------------------------------

Maybe it's a tribute to those nights when sleep would not come for the soul and mind are filled with concern ...



"Rastro"
----------------- ------------------------------


PS: About the title of this post, I recommend the book Mario Benedetti: "Insomnia and restless sleep" as a tribute to his poetry about when he wrote for last ... prescription

0 comments:

Post a Comment