Friday, March 11, 2011

Daktarin Does Not Work On Oral Thrush Adult



"The body of your music"
----------------- -------------------------



SIGO Delinqüentes

Your hands read staves
and stalk the edge of delirium
fall into that network again
nostalgia warmed sadly
The evening went off as under the blow
a stark wind soles
steps of silence ... heard
while I rummaged in my backpack
if it is something that one day
was the order of mystery
Everything is dark again
and afternoon is dissolved in my hands
and for some reason ... something tells me:
" This is not true! "
and clear ... sweat and tears
dry and on top of the pillow
cry in unison with the hundreds of pages
that are closing ... with pain and despair
" was just a dream!
A dream you dream from that goodbye ... Fraudulent! "
Your hands are gone ...
Your steps are uncertain ...
Your laughter and your forms are diluted
but in a light that serves as a basis wordy
... are these verses
... these ways to stay
stuck like glue
the verb / verb my
hidden somewhere in the world
since that is criminal
I feel that even


"Landscape tattooed"
- ----------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment