Thursday, July 10, 2008

What Hair Color Should Someone With Rosacea Have

Swordfish - Sara

Well, then I show you my swordfish (still in process, so now is a potato)

Why a fish sword? I really liked that one I saw in a documentary (Earth ).

first thing I did was think of it as representative swordfish: the nose. Then I need a long end and thin. I tried to get him out of the way that you put in the picture. As I saw it worked, I put the paper that was to see if I could get the rest of the fish (to make the nose and I have two small fins NAS, I lack the tail and dorsal fin)

Then I went back to try again, and knowing that I wanted with the dorsal fin. I found that folding it got it without problems, but on paper.
I will work harder to see if I can do something with that paper (or prob ably
will make a radical change.)

Well this my small contribution.


A greeting and good luck with the folded!



0 comments:

Post a Comment