Friday, December 17, 2010

How To Drain Pus From Gums



Tonight was a cold night and very quiet, the truth is I can not complain because the Most nights are quiet in the area where I live, but especially enjoyed this really be so quiet .. only the faint sound of vibrating blades with each other broke the sweet silence.
cost me sleep and I can not say that it is now wide awake, but strangely fell into the deepest dreams of a sweet and gentle way ... for them dreamed something very strange, at least for me, never ; dream and yet, despite everything I have risen strongly and with a smile on my lips.

In my dreams walking in a large meadow at sunset, not to cold but the strands of grass rocked to the sound of a breeze that only caused my hair was that at times would impede the view. I looked around and there were even trees, was a large, empty field, just covered by a green carpet with the occasional flower, there appeared to have purpose.

Then a voice behind me sounded serious and masculine "is how you imagine that you can relax ?"... I turned and there was none, and again returned to resonate, a laugh that seemed to amuse face that would have at that time, puzzling.

"Do not try to find, I'm just just your pointer.

-do you want? - I asked, it was clear that was not there to accompany me on the ride that seemed exhausted, and the voice continued walking again make an appearance.

"That's not the question, the question is, what do you want?

Silence took over for a moment the landscape began to lay in the sun to make room for the night, then the last rays focused an ax with the blade wedged between two rocks and stare .. the voice again laughing loudly, almost echo.

- See? What you already have.

At that time the alarm went off, I do not know if that was real, just that I lived in has made my dreams reality.

Hacha de Guerrero

0 comments:

Post a Comment